SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS
- All fields with asterisk (*) are compulsory
- You must have submitted your application to your bank before filling this form and upload your application documents.
- Create a User account before you submit your loan application. To complete account creation, you will have to upload your ID (drivers license or data page of international passport etc). PDF format only & one pager.
- Note that during account creation, you will be asked to verify your email and phone number through a One Time Ping (OTP) that will be sent to your email and phone nummber.
- Prepare an executive summary of your application maximum of two (2) pages in PDF form and upload here.
- Get a scanned copy of the acknowledgement letter as evidence you submitted your application to your bank where you applied for the loan and upload the PDF version here. This should be a one-pager
- Ensure you enter all the correct information. You can save this application and return back to complete it
- After each application a PDF document will be generated here which is your SUBMISSION SLIP, note the ID Number on it. You can access the slip through your dashboard.
- The status of your application can be tracked through your dashboard
- Ensure that your company details are correct – TIN and RC Number
- Should you need any further clarification or assistance, email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; or email@example.com. You can also place a call to any of these numbers: CBN Contact Centre: 07002255226; DFD Desk: 08095500774.
Objectives of the Initiative
The broad objective of the initiative is to reverse
the nation’s over-reliance on imports, by creating an
ecosystem that targets and supports projects with potential to transform
and catalyze the productive base of the economy. The specific objectives
i. catalyse import substitution of targeted commodities;
ii. increase local production and productivity;
iii. increase non-oil exports; and
iv. improve foreign exchange earning capacity of the economy
Key Performance Indicators
A comprehensive, regular monitoring of specific benchmarks and
key performance indicators (KPIs) under the initiative
shall be undertaken
regularly. The KPIs (specific and relevant) shall include:
i. % increase in production output of financed companies;
ii. % increase in capacity utilisation;
iii. % increase in export volume and value;
iv. % decrease in import volume and value of industrial raw materials;
v. Increase in number of jobs created.
Focal activities shall be existing businesses and
projects (brownfield) with potential to transform and
jumpstart the productive base of the economy such as:
ii. Agriculture and agro-processing
iii. Extractive Industries
iv. Petro-Chemicals and Renewable Energy
v. Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
vi. Logistics Services and Trade-Related Infrastructure
vii. Any other activities as may be prescribed
Financial Instrument Features
Long-term loan for acquisition of plant and machinery and Working Capital
Loan amount shall be a maximum of N5 billion per obligor. Any amount above N5 billion shall require the special approval of Management.
The rate of Interest
Interest Rate under the intervention shall be at not more than 5.0% p.a. (all inclusive) up to 28th February 2022, thereafter, interest on the facility shall revert to 9% p.a. (all inclusive) effective from 1st March 2022.
Loan Tenor and Moratorium
- Term loans shall have a maximum tenor of ten (10) years depending on the complexity of the project, not exceeding 31st December 2031. Each project tenor shall be determined in relation to its cash flow and life span of the underlyingcollateral.
- Moratorium: Term loans shall have two (2) years moratorium.
- Working capital facility shall have a tenor of one (1) year with provision for roll over for a maximum of three (3) years.
- The participating financial institution (PFI) shall bear the credit risk.
- Refinancing of existing facilities allowed under the initiative, subject to Management’s approval.
The collateral acceptable under the intervention facility shall be as may be acceptable by the PFI under the RSSF-DCRR.
Repayment of Loan
Monthly interests on the facility shall be amortised and transferred quarterly with principal repayments to the CBN.
Participating Financial Institutions (PFIs)
Only CRR contributing Deposit Money Banks (DMBs) shall be eligible to participate under the initiative.
PRODUCTION EFFICIENCY & SCALABILITY
LOCAL CONTENT CAPACITY
HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT
OPERATING SECTOR RELEVANT
CONTRIBUTION TO ECONOMIC GROWTH
|Capacity Utilisation and Scalability
|Scale of locally sourced raw materials
|Job Creation and Capacity Building
|Impact on key macroeconomic